Monday, June 24, 2013

TEN KAWA >> My first village council's work.

Dear friends and readers.

Life is amazing.

This is how I feel today.

After I left Australia, I managed eco style store in Byron Bay for 9years,
Now, I am here living in Tenkawa NARA Prefecture.

NARA Prefecture had one of old history in Japan where met culture and life from abroad.

As from today, I work at " Policy of planning division" in Tenkawa village as contracted worker. My work will be supporting village people by doing promotion of village lifestyle and bring more people and family to our Village, “Tenkawa”.

TENKAWA means “The river of heaven” where stream of water meets. Beautiful crystal clear water.

Tenkawa surrounded by holy mountains (Higest around Kii peninsula), Tenkawa is center of deep range of Kii range. World heritaged area, Shinto Jinja and temple from 7th century.

So much things to write about, so many story to tell about, so many beautiful places I can go and photograph for. so many elders I can learn and tell friends about,


Now I am typing this blog at council office with many council people.

I will do best for what I think it's interesting for people to read this blog. I do.

Have a nice week !

M. MATSUMARU

No comments:

Post a Comment